Thursday, September 17, 2015

the hits keep coming...


Image result for military draft


Carly Fiorina, 09/16/15:   What I would do, immediately, is begin rebuilding the Sixth Fleet, I would begin rebuilding the missile defense program in Poland, I would conduct regular, aggressive military exercises in the Baltic states. I’d probably send a few thousand more troops into Germany. Vladimir Putin would get the message. By the way, the reason it is so critically important that every one of us know General Suleimani’s name is because Russia is in Syria right now, because the head of the Quds force traveled to Russia and talked Vladimir Putin into aligning themselves with Iran and Syria to prop up Bashar al- Assad.

 Image result for military draft

Although it's left unmentioned, there's another thing that a President Fiorina would have to do to make all of the above possible - reinstitute the draft.


I had high hopes for this potential presidential candidate - until I heard her speak.  An exceptionally Cheneyesque level of brazen saber rattling & naked arrogance.  Lady Vader?


Image result for mrs darth vader 

No comments:

Post a Comment