Monday, September 28, 2015

Dick Cheney in drag?


Sorry if you find the headline offensive - it's me being upfront about how spectacularly offensive I find almost every aspect of Carly Fiorina, someone I expected to support, until she started talking.  

In my opinion, the heading is simply correct.  She's a female version of Dick Cheney.  My guess is she might take that as a compliment.  


Image result for dick cheney carly fiorina         Image result for dick cheney carly fiorina


"Fiorina also expressed support for the government’s sweeping surveillance programs, including the NSA’s data collection program -- saying she did not think it “went too far” -- and the post-9/11 warrantless wiretapping program, which was ordered by the Bush White House and collected in bulk the phone records and emails of Americans.  "



No comments:

Post a Comment